Living in Spain, whether or not you become a resident, requires you to have a Foreigner Identification Number (Número de Identificación de Extranjero or NIE) and the best way to do this these days is with a Foreigner’s ID card (Tarjeta de Identificación de Extranjero, better known as the TIE).

This is necessary in order to open a bank account, purchase property or perform almost any other official or administrative action.

At Heniam, we can also help you to get your Spanish NIE, residency and TIE residency card so you can stay in the country longer than the 6-month limit and buy a property in Spain.